Singalong Lyrics needed Urgentl

Anyone got any compulsory singalong lyrics? I've written an experimental Happybot into a mission but I don't have anything for it to force the poor troubleshooters to sing but Roy-G-BIV which gets boring too quickly. Any ideas. I had one for when the troubleshooters are confronted by a 200ft drop only to find out their personal glide bots are afraid of heights. The Happybot bursts into song with.

Traitors are everywhere
Our computer knows
So Int Sec goes and gets them
And Dangles them by their toes
And when they start squeeling
And grimicing in pain
Int Sec lops their feet off and there they go again

Chorus
Down, Down, Down they go
To a firey death
Down, Down, Down they
Go of their life bereft
Why couldn't they listen?
Why do they spurn?
For just love the Computer
And you will not crash and burn

Now here come the comies
With their horrible flags
They've cast off their jump suits and now wear stinking rags
But they don't see the trap door
Over traitor's vault
Don't call em poor
Its their own stupid fault

Chorus

I know its a good start but what else? A mutant verse? A secret society verse? Ideas please!

Well, there's an "Alpha Complex Songbook" in the Classic mission Send in the Clones, reprinted in PARANOIA Flashbacks. But those songs are all unfortunately treasonous. The same book's Alpha Complexities mission includes a song by a misbehaving scrubot called "With My Mop," to the tune of "At the Hop"; this may serve you better. As for other lyrics, I don't think I know of a good source. Anyone?

Thanks I'll have a look when my bank balance has recovered a little from Christmas Presents! Here's the improved version of Down, Down, Down they go. Maybe a web resource for singalongs will be more apropriate than a book. I don't think there are that many twisted happy pill adicts in the world. By the way whats the procedure for geting a licence to publish your own Paranoia fiction/ Missions. I'm thinking of puting some on my website. Obviously if they change hands free of charge they are exempt but I think these are too useful to hand out free!

Traitors are everywhere
Our computer knows
So Int Sec goes and gets them
And dangles them by their toes
And when they start squealing
And grimacing in pain
Int Sec lops their feet off
And there they go again

Chorus
Down, Down, Down they go
To a fiery death
Down, Down, Down they go
Of their life bereft
Why couldn't they listen?
Why don’t they learn?
For just love the Computer
And you will not crash and burn

Now here come the comies
With their horrible flags
They've cast off their jump suits
And now wear stinking rags
But they don't see the trap door
Over traitor's vault
Don't call em poor
Its their own stupid fault

Chorus

When I was the Happiness officer, I always started songs that people knew, like this song list:

Row Row Row your boat
Jingle Bells
I'm a little teapot
Led Zeplin's Imagrent song (remember the viking kitties video? :)
Happy Birthday to you...

In the middle of a convention, these songs will get your game noticed and everyone labeled insane. >:)

Nelly the elephant is always a good one but with actions...Sweet Chariot with actions as well :p

Back