Should I try to stop her?

JMISBEST

Mongoose
A friend of mine is talking of moving Braer and his potential 20 World Alliance from 727 Patrons and The Worlds of Shesser and Bohen from The Shesser Pirates in Mercenary 2nd edition from where they started to The Trojan Reach, all to, she hopes, give Drinax at least some allies in case the worst happens. Should I try and persuade her not to, after all best case scenario Drinax gets 22 more worlds and around 3,700 more ships that mass up to 4,400 tons before she and her group have even tried to complete 1 adventure

Your universe, do what you want.

If she is the Referee, it is her call, not yours.

If you are the Referee and are being helped. I would lean towards letting it happen, but then... maybe they aren't allies...

If I recall from a previous thread, you are a referee correct?
Just remember that Drinax is built as a sandbox, and says as much in the first book. I would make the travellers work with what is offered in the campaign. To bring in outside resources just to guarantee a victory for Drinax seems a little against the purpose and scope of the story. Drinax will succeed or fail with what is offered in the pages of the campaign. Bringing in extra worlds in order to ensure victory for Oleb and company just seems less in vein of what is presented.

Back