Sharlin in an Asteroid field

Stealth 7.

371944179_b6801d8636.jpg

Burger said:
2nd_ed_hiffano said:
e-mine fodder... :p
How many e-mines do you have?! They are either single damage, or one shot. And can't cause crits.

Dag'Kar re-loads, G'Vrahn re-loads, Ka'Bin'tak re'loads, G'Quanth re-loads. . come on burger, get it right
ask my minbari opponent, i have so far killed 2 sharlins, a morshin, a tigara and a neroon with e-mines :) thats over 3 seperate games... the first game saw him foolishly clump together (I neglected to tell him about the TD on mines.. )

Dag'Kar pops before it gets a chance to reload ;)
And if you want to play War level games with the Minbari then you're just asking for trouble :lol:

Yup, Dag'kar, goes Dag'boom on first volley by the Sharlin (or even better the Sharkaan, I think)

Beams can be awfully violent (or pathetically inconsequential) depending on how your dice have been blessed!

Tank said:
Yup, Dag'kar, goes Dag'boom on first volley by the Sharlin (or even better the Sharkaan, I think)

Beams can be awfully violent (or pathetically inconsequential) depending on how your dice have been blessed!

well yeah, but a dagKar survives a heck of a let better than it used too :)

from game results, e-mines can kill a sharlin, so ner!

Ner!!!! Ner!!!! Nering me?!!!

I'll learn ya!

To be fair I have already commented that most of the Narn ships with E-mines reload so I wouldnt be surprised by Minbo death to the pesky things!

Tank said:
Ner!!!! Ner!!!! Nering me?!!!

I'll learn ya!

To be fair I have already commented that most of the Narn ships with E-mines reload so I wouldnt be surprised by Minbo death to the pesky things!

I have a 5 point war game coming up versus Minbo, I'll let you know the results... I fear I truly fear for my poor ickle fleet.. well i say little, it's a fairly big fleet, I think I outnumber my opponent 3 to 1

It all comes down to the blessing of the dice God!!!

Hope he does not bestow blessings on the Minbo beams :lol:

Tank said:
It all comes down to the blessing of the dice God!!!

Hope he does not bestow blessings on the Minbo beams :lol:

he beat barrys 5 war point dilgar in under an hour.. :roll:

If Monty Python knew about the Beam 4+ to fire, they'd have blessedly sung about that not the holy hand grenade of antiok

(forgive spelling)

Jybbah said:
Burger said:
Dag'Kar pops before it gets a chance to reload ;)

Wich Dag´Kar. I get 4 of them for one sharlin.

24 AD, TD, AP every two rounds

CU

and if you get the first shot on the first round, you get 12ish hits, doing over half of the sharlins damage.

Back