Shadizar

Horishijin

Mongoose
I'm sure the answer is buries here somewhere, but what became of the update and map to Shadizar for those who bought it when it was first released? My apologies again, but I have been off-line for most of the summer.

See the threads 'Shadizar Map - Get It Here!' (currently on the first page of the forum) and 'Shadizar Map Download' (on the second page).

What ever happened to that guy who did the map for Shadizar? Was there some legal action?
Not trolling, just curious.

Ghost2020 said:
What ever happened to that guy who did the map for Shadizar? Was there some legal action?
Not trolling, just curious.

Yes, indeed, that would be interesting...

was wondering what happened to the fellow and if no map contact mongoose towers email contacts are on the main site :D best most likley would be matt at a guess or ian hope that helps 8)

I emailed Mongoose about a month ago and was told they were out of stock on the new maps and when they printed some more I would get one mailed to me right away.

I have to say - the map in the box set is one of the worst maps I've ever seen. I hope the new map is better...

If you're curious, there's a downloadable version of the new map in the downloads section. Should give you an idea of what to expect.

Strom said:
I have to say - the map in the box set is one of the worst maps I've ever seen. I hope the new map is better...

The new is really nice. The only thin I miss are some illustrations around the border as in the books (look at old sea maps in pirate movies and you know what I mean).

Back