Sentient Rabbits Gaming Society presents...

I sense a challenge coming on.

ok guys, game one has ended, Hiff, Tank? how did you do...
Umm, err, well we both blew our fleets up in asteroid fields
um, did either of you cripple anything of your oponent...
no, no, we were on opposite sides of the battlefield.
oh, I see, umm, right then, err, I guess thats a draw.

There's always the possibility of not quite blowing up our ships but having them crippled and just flying off the board!!! :lol:

I think I may have an advantage here, Early era EA, lots of hull 4 ships. Crusade Era EA not so many hull 4 ships, yes I may get a wipe out :lol:

heh :)
I have never played EA, so I will probably not have a clue what ships are capeable of, is 4 chronos and a delphi viable?! (minimal painting then)

That would mean buting 10 sags.... and running round the even shouting My fleet is Cheese!

Liked the cards, used both of mine sucessfully. though cancelling the shadow scout teams JP card did little to prevent my loss!

Ok onto the Kittens I wasnt sure what they were but the guy with me who helped pick em up said they were kittens so i went with it!.

They were not Kittens. They were fox cubs. I have passed them on to a friend in Gloucestershire. They are now safely being bought up in the comfort of a large wildlife rescue park out that way. She recons they were definately abandoned, she was surprised they survived the night.

But i got up and fed them milk using a syringe every two hours throughout the night. All in all they would probably have died given their state and the current cold weather.

So St patricks day was at least lucky for them. :)

Enjoyed the tourney, wasnt expecting a win but i was very pleased with my 2 wins out of 4 with my minbari fleet. With the two losses both against shadows which im not to dismayed about.

All in all a good day.

versengeteriks said:
Liked the cards, used both of mine sucessfully. though cancelling the shadow scout teams JP card did little to prevent my loss!

Ok onto the Kittens I wasnt sure what they were but the guy with me who helped pick em up said they were kittens so i went with it!.

They were not Kittens. They were fox cubs. I have passed them on to a friend in Gloucestershire. They are now safely being bought up in the comfort of a large wildlife rescue park out that way. She recons they were definately abandoned, she was surprised they survived the night.

But i got up and fed them milk using a syringe every two hours throughout the night. All in all they would probably have died given their state and the current cold weather.

So St patricks day was at least lucky for them. :)

Enjoyed the tourney, wasnt expecting a win but i was very pleased with my 2 wins out of 4 with my minbari fleet. With the two losses both against shadows which im not to dismayed about.

All in all a good day.

Hash,

I think you forgot to give someone a medal. Well done Hugh, for rescuing the cubs then :)

Hugh, do you get visiting rights?

hiffano said:
heh :)
I have never played EA, so I will probably not have a clue what ships are capeable of, is 4 chronos and a delphi viable?! (minimal painting then)

Delphi is weak... :x

I dislike raid level scouts as 3 or 4 patrol level scouts always seem a better bargain...

its armour and weaponry is weak, but as a scout its the best in my opinion, especailly great when playing against minbari. And cos theres no 24" limit, on a big battlefield its easy to keep it out of the enemies weapon range but still getting benefits from it.

Burger said:
I won with my Drazi/Vree League :)

I told you I'd break yer legs if you won, powergaming scumbag! ;)

EDIT - Full report due for Friday guys although I will be submitting to S&P first (will post on the forums if rejected :) )
EDIT2 - Re: photos - I will put some up on the forums on Friday (want to finish write-up first if that ok) but don't worry guys I have the e-mail addresses of each attendee and I won't use any photos that they don't want me to!)

Hi Hash
I'm looking fwd to reading the write up.....will it be out today or after the SAP issue?
cheers dude

Not submitted to S&P yet - I will but....I'll put it on the forum today (around 4pm GMT) anyway. Maybe it won't get into S&P as a result but I'm not that bothered about it - I'll have done what I said I would :)

:: sigh :: been a bit busy today so I doubt I will get round to finishing off the article - sorry chaps.

However - They do say a picture is worth a thousand words so here are a selection of the photos of the tournament: Enjoy

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/SentientRabbit

To attendees - I've tried tot take out "embarrassing" ones but if there are anymore you want deleted, PM me and I'll take it down ASAP.

The positions
conflictsofinterest.jpg

The fleets
conflictsofinterest3.jpg

Hope that's enough for now!

Burger said:
Nice pics :D

You've got Adam, Tank and a few others fleet listings mixed up ;)

Doh - must have sorted for some reason without thinking of the consequences! - Now fixed!

Back