Sentient Rabbits Gaming Society presents...

hiffano said:
you mean you are no longer a powergamer ;-)

Power gaming :O

I've played my vorlon fleet at Tourney's twice, and it only won once. I've played my Narn more, and won once too :p

Anyway, I've got a new fleet this time ;)

do you have the store post code, I'm yoinking my mums sat nav for the journey, I can get to aldershot, but once there, unless I drive to the shopping centre, I don't remember my way around!

I am Hoping that it is:

Military Families Community Centre
Union Buildings
Hospital Hill
Aldershot
Hampshire
GU11 1PB

as that was what I was putting into sat nav? :shock:

Just a short note to say thankyou to all involved in making a fun day out

I may have recieved the prize for least points and managed to loose every game in a spectacular way!!

I still would like to say thanks for all the hard work by all in making it happen and the great atmosphere that all players contributed to! :D

best wishes

Charles :D

Glad you had fun :)

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for coming and making the event so enjoyable - the Sentient Rabbits Group will definitely be looking to try another ACTA tournament in the future...

We will have pics and a write-up (we're intending to submit to S&P) but as discussed, want an ok from everyone who came if its ok to use their image etc

Will also have a breakdown of scoring and fleets etc tomorrow hopefully :)

Thanks for organising such an enjoyable event. The tables were awesome, providing food was great. All in all a great day.

Its okay to use my photo. I'm a bit of a S&P whore anyway. :D

Thanks to all that came, you all made it a great day. A big thanks to Hiff, who came all the way from sunny Eccles. Nice to see ya mug again mate, and now doubt the Sentient Rabbit's guys will be in IDgaming sometime.
Thanks to Hash, for arranging everything and making it happen. Here is to another event, hopefully soon :)

Reaver

P.S. Glad you all liked the tables :)

Thanks all, great to finally put some faces to names too. but I am bleedin knackered after all the driving!

hiffano said:
Thanks all, great to finally put some faces to names too. but I am bleedin knackered after all the driving!

I am knackered, and I did not drive (had a little nap earlier :D)

BTW, next time we get large Pizza's :p

I'll add my thanks to others for Hash's organisation skills - great tournament, great to see everyone again and meet some new folks.

Two 6-6 crits for me - 1 in the last tournament. If this trend continues, next time I may win a few more games :)

Back