schematics request

stansmith

Mongoose
hello every body has any one got a schematic of the Marseillaise Class Dreadnought

i want to do a deck plan for it

if you don't does any one have schematics for other ships i need them for deck plans

thanks from the happiest man on earth Stan smith and roger smith

Look i am talking to my self hey self hows the weather OK self hows everything good self how about you self i dandy take care

from self

I would say do a google search for deck plans.. There are lots of 3rd party ones out there as well as stuff published in Traveller books and the old S&P magazine.

Are you talking about the big French Dreadnought from 2320, which has an image on the Etrangre site?

Short answer? I don't know.

We never actually determined what the design was. Figure 5000-10000 tons or so, four heavy laser in heavy turret, four heavy particle cannons in fixed mounts, four 80-ton hangers, big fusion plant. It wouldn't yet exist in 2300AD.

Yeah I figured as much i hope it shows up one day its a good design i hope mongoose adopts it

any way i looked around there is not many schismatics around more 3d art then any thing

but i did fine some frigate schematics and did deck plans for them i have done my ship set any way

based on what little i found i have a battle ship class a frigate a support ship a heavy cruiser

and a destroyer that's enough ship classes for my fleet

thanks from king Stan

hey i have private social problem and its difficult for me to talk to people
actually i going to give up on forums i just find it to difficult to talk to people
i am trying the best i can it took a lot for me to sign up to this forum
and its just to difficult so i am done

from Stan

stansmith said:
hey i have private social problem and its difficult for me to talk to people
actually i going to give up on forums i just find it to difficult to talk to people
i am trying the best i can it took a lot for me to sign up to this forum
and its just to difficult so i am done

from Stan

Take a breath and relax. The problem with game forums is that for the vast majority of us this a hobby. One that many of us take serious but still a hobby. We don't reply all the time and we don't read every post.

You got a reply (or 2) and that is good.

These forums are for talking about things but not all subjects are of interest to all individuals.

And since many of us have things in RL that take a majority of our time, we do not get around to getting things done over night.

Just my opinion.

Dave Chase

Back