S&P 32

René

Banded Mongoose
Aghraphur
The Great Keeper of Conan Lore (Vincent Darlage, to use his mortal name) turns his eye towards the many-towered glittering capital of Turan. This detailed article provides you with all the information you’ll ever need about this magnificient city...

And it reads really fine (OK, just a fast flipping over).

I'll have to look which features overlap with my Aghrapur version I made for my campaign last summer...

And with it comes a nice map of the city.

Very nice article!! And that is indeed a nice map, wonderfully done! :D Definitely would like to see more on cities/countries of the east...

A few questions…
How long ago (from conans era) did Aghraphur change hands from Zamora to Turan?
Is there any Zamoran nobility in Aghraohur? Does Zamora have any influence among the general population? Any Zamoran customs left over? Was the city originally Zhemri?

Sorry for all the questions, im trying to explore the Zamoran-Turan history, relations and connections

thanks

Belkregos said:
A few questions…
How long ago (from conans era) did Aghraphur change hands from Zamora to Turan?
Is there any Zamoran nobility in Aghraohur? Does Zamora have any influence among the general population? Any Zamoran customs left over? Was the city originally Zhemri?

Sorry for all the questions, im trying to explore the Zamoran-Turan history, relations and connections

thanks

any ideas?

Any members of Zamoran stock would (depending upon distance from present since the conquest) have been fully assimilated into Turanian culture and would no longer "be" Zamoran.

In my opinion

Back