Robots - Centurion

kevinknight

Banded Mongoose
I'm attempting to build some robots so I thought I would reverse engineer some to figure out how it works. My first was the Centurion and I've already ran into problems. I have the following discrepancies that I can't figure out.
1) Tactics (military) 3 - where did this come from? there's not enough bandwidth to run this and I don't see an option in the book to give it like the Recon 3 does
2) Slots - I'm one slot over then I add everything in that's listed
3) Price - I'm 30,000Cr short of the published price

I've attached a pdf of my spreadsheet.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Centurion Robot Design - Google Sheets.pdf
    80.7 KB · Views: 3
1) I upped the INT by 1 to 9, giving it a +1 for mental skills. I don't know why it appears on my spreadsheet and not the word document (and final print) but that's entirely my transcription error.
2) You've got a slot removal p. 5 of your sheet, that could be the issue.
3) Not sure on the price - brain upgrade would have added some, but the raw price was 209200, I've included a pdf of that design sheet. Now, it was one of the first conversions I did (you'll notice the version at the top says 1.1 - by the time I was done, I was on version 1.44, so there might be another bug.

Attached is a PDF of the tab in my build worksheet for the Centurion.

The current blank spreadsheet is available as a download from the downloads page on this site or more directly this link.

Attachments

• Centurion.pdf
    759.8 KB · Views: 2
Thanks! On your spreadsheet I don't see the Satellite Uplink. If that was not supposed to be there, then removing that and applying the changes you state will fix it.

The poor Centurion was an early test case... in my directory for the handbook there are two versions separate from the main doc (and now a pdf as well). Obviously he should have been revisited at a later date, but that never happened. Satellite uplink probably used to be in that blank row in the middle of the options.

Back