Road to Kings

A

Anonymous

When is the new Conan supplement coming out. I see on Mongoose's home page that The Road to Kings should be coming out this month but I have gone to 2 local gaming stores and neither of them have it in yet.
Can anyone tell me when they will be in stores.
Thanks.

sigh

I was hoping that since they have Road of Kings up all ready as the latest release, Mongoose would have it coming out in the earlier half of the month... Bloody teases...

Oh well, my game doesn't restart for a few more weeks, anyway.

Any hints on what's in it? Regional Codes of Honor and Regional Prestige Classes would be of interest.

Cheers,

Jeremy Harper

J Harper said:
I was hoping that since they have Road of Kings up all ready as the latest release, Mongoose would have it coming out in the earlier half of the month... Bloody teases...

The general trend has been for stores to receive the book 1-2 weeks after the stated release date. For instance, Road of Kings (due for release May 24, I think) should be available in stores the first week of June. At least that's what I've experienced with the main book and Scrolls of Skelos.

I'd LOVE to be proved wrong! :wink:

As for what's in it, it's a gazetteer mostly. So, expect a lot of maps, description of the various countries and some NPCs stats 8)

Back