Reprint Release Schedule Possible? Any color books planned?

I suppose this question is for Matt or anyone else who is In The Know:

Will Mongoose be able to add to their release schedule, or provide a separate schedule of existing books that go to reprints with the new printer arrangements? My plan is to repurchase (or wait to purchase) various already-released titles as they become available through the new printers.

The other thing I am curious about is if some titles, such as Runequest Slaine and Conan 2nd edition (along with Return to the Road of Kings) will be offered in full-color formats. I will be re-purchasing these titles whether they are color or b/w regardless, but it seems like both titles were intended for color, so I am hoping we'll get that option, as well.

Anyway, looking forward to a return of high quality printing to go with the high quality games you guys produce! 80% of my gaming budget goes to Mongoose, so I am very pleased to see the print quality issue fixed, and am hoping a re-release schedule will be offered to help me plan out my purchasing for the year.

Hi there,

We will indeed let you know when books have been reprinted - at the moment, Magic of the Young Kingdoms has been done, but there will be many more from next week onwards!

The reprint of previous books is good news (but bad news for my savings). I stopped purchasing when the printing of the books went in-house but now I will be looking out for the release of the books I have missed.

Obviously I would prefer colour but B&W softback is good enough for me providing the printing and binding quality are back to normal.

Thank you Mongoose for taking this decision on printing.

Back