RE:ARMAGEDDON 2089

joe90

Mongoose
I was just wondering why Armageddon seems to be fizzling out. I mean at one stage it had its own forum. Then that got changed to Other Roleplaying games. And in Signs & portents the first 9 issues had loads of Armageddon stuff covering scenarios and new mechs. Issues 10 onwards have no material on Armageddon 2089 at all. It seems other Rpgs are taking over like Starship troopers. In signs & portents Judge dredd has been supported throughout all of the issues so why not Armageddon 2089. I mean its a great RPG so why not continue to support it with new stuff and new material. Maybe some more supplements or books and come on signs & portents - we want more on Armageddon 2089. Anyone agree with me????????????

I'm all for more A:2089 stuff but Mongoose can only do so much at once. They have plans in the background for it, just be patient.

LBH

I've been toying with the idea of sending something in for S&P.

Been working on a few things for a couple of years that I wouldn't mind getting some large scale feedback on... :)

Bring it in saturday, I'll take a look. I'm pretty good at editing, and I can certainly give you some feedback.

Sundog said:
Bring it in saturday, I'll take a look. I'm pretty good at editing, and I can certainly give you some feedback.

The danger is, you might wind up playing in two of the things I'm planning.

Although, some of the other stuff might be okay...

Back