Raven's Errata

Raven Blackwell said:
Evil_Trevor said:
Would anyone be interested in Conan Flaws that if taken 'Gave' extra skill points or some other benifit but had to be played and included negative modifiers where appropriate or regularly caused the player problems a good example might be :-

Drunk

I usually just treat alcohol as a Wisdom damaging poison.

In my homerules, excessive liquor consumption impairs DEX, CON, INT and WIS....and, of course, boosts the CHA of others in the bar (=beer-goggles). :D

Thanks, Raven, for your newest mail! The flavour text for Atali and her brothers (Dreamlands & co.) is 1A!

Maybe my players will see soon a (short) series of scenarios in Nordheim. Combined with the idea in "Nordheim Adventure Seed" - thread and the half human-half demon things from the Kern-trilogy it should make for a few exciting hours...

Keep the good work on!

René said:
Thanks, Raven, for your newest mail! The flavour text for Atali and her brothers (Dreamlands & co.) is 1A!

You're welcome. I think this cold snap I've been experiencing was very inspiring. I've also been trying to work in Lovecraft's Dreamlands material which I think is superior to his Mythos material. I'd be in the vast minority on that but I usually am....I may in fact create Atali's much more powerful Dreamlands avatars in the far future sometime if anyone is interested. My last foray into the Dreamlands [material from The Cats of Uthar] had a yawn inspiring reception so I haven't touched it since then.

Maybe my players will see soon a (short) series of scenarios in Nordheim. Combined with the idea in "Nordheim Adventure Seed" - thread and the half human-half demon things from the Kern-trilogy it should make for a few exciting hours...

Use Vincent D's Remora that I sent you too- if it is too strong for the party let it be a learning experience that somethings can only be fled from- or outsmarted of you are really good. Luring it into a vast crevase for example... Also a sorceress or sorceresses with demonic pact with Atali would be an interesting intelligent foe- espically if she could summon Frost Giants to aid her for example....

Keep the good work on!

Trying to.

Bumped for the interesting ideas in this thread. Even if you don't agree with them or adopt them in your campaign, they're food for thought.

The pleasure is in the consideration of them.

Back