Quick questions from a returning player

Hartford688

Mongoose
Greetings all

Last year I bought the Core Rulebook afyer a short break from. Traveller (since around 1983 to be precise) and hope to bring the game to ths table finally...

Being buried in the past, I'd like to run my games in the Spinward Marches. So I seem to have the option of buying the 1e Spinward book and the map pack in pdf format (sadly the map not even available on eBay near me). I see there is a new product underway, "Behind the Claw" - I have failed to find details of this item, does anyone have any info, and is it a Spinward Marches book replacement?

On a separate point, I'd like to order High Guard and the CSC in hard copy for my birthday (and before Brexit potentially makes shipping to the Netherlands more awkward/expensive). I read somewhere that it is possible to also get the pdf version bundled? I do not see that on the Mongoose store, so maybe I need to buy elsewhere? And is it possible to get for the Core Rulebook I bought last year ar the Mongoose store?

Anyway, thanks for listening to my ramblings. I look forward to finally running Traveller again!!

Hartford688 said:
Being buried in the past, I'd like to run my games in the Spinward Marches. So I seem to have the option of buying the 1e Spinward book and the map pack in pdf format (sadly the map not even available on eBay near me). I see there is a new product underway, "Behind the Claw" - I have failed to find details of this item, does anyone have any info, and is it a Spinward Marches book replacement?

Yes, Beyond the Claw includes information on the Spinward Marches, along with Deneb.

Hartford688 said:
On a separate point, I'd like to order High Guard and the CSC in hard copy for my birthday (and before Brexit potentially makes shipping to the Netherlands more awkward/expensive). I read somewhere that it is possible to also get the pdf version bundled? I do not see that on the Mongoose store, so maybe I need to buy elsewhere? And is it possible to get for the Core Rulebook I bought last year ar the Mongoose store?

Yes, you can email msprange@moongoosepublishing.com to also get the pdf. At least for High Guard, not positive on the Core Rulebook but likely.

Many thanks for the rapid reply!

Is there a link to a page with details on what js in "Behind the Claw"? Interested to see what is going to be in it, and if it replaces the 1e Spinward Marches book, or is extra information on the region(s).

Cheers

Back