questions and facts.

Holy hell - i didnt think this username would still work lol.

ok, ive been MIA for a while from miniature games - 2 kids doesnt leave you with much spare time lol

I see SST appears to be in its grave with promises of ressurection!!

So what are the facts on the current status of SST???

It sucks, I really wanted to have vast armies like my 40K stuff but obviously its going to be a tad more difficult now.

I just read some bits r going up on ebay - has any1 got a user name so i can maybe track these bits down,

Also due to lack of time (thanks very much kids :lol: )

its very difficult to paint my miniatures, in a month or twos time, if any1 is thinkin of selling on their arachnids gimme a shout, all offers will be cnsidered but well painted is a must.

SST is more or less dead in the water right now - the minis line is suspended for the forseeable future, but the new edition rulebook is apparently going to be released as a free PDF download.

to be honest them sending us free copys of stuff doesnt sound promissing for future releases, but i hope im wrong and i trust mongoose will be smart and bring it out in the near futer before we in the actual bug vs human conflict. :D

I don't think they're looking at any realistic plans to bring SST back right now. Releasing the rules for free is more of a consolation for the fans of the game than anything else.

well i suppose gettting a free rule book is better than nothing really, but i would probably just use the original rulebook and just use the new rules for experimentation lol

Back