Questions about breaching pod

blacktorn

Mongoose
Any ship that has craft + in the statistics can have instead of fighters breaching pods?

Can I have lets suppose in a Morshin-class carrier 1 flyer flight + 4 Nial flights + 4 breaching pod flights?

Let's see ..

EA can swap Starfuries for Pods...Minbari can swap Nials for Pods ... Centauri can swap Sentris for Pods ... Narn can swap out Frazi ....ISA, Abbai, and Vree have no Pod access at all!! ... Drazi can swap out Sky Snakes for Pods ... Raiders can swap as well.

As long as it is specified in the Auxillary craft section of the fleet lists.

In your example of the Morshin, you could do this. However the breaching pods would each use one of the troops from the carrier. So it would be pointless to put more then 4 breaching pods on a Morshin.

Silvereye said:
As long as it is specified in the Auxillary craft section of the fleet lists.

In your example of the Morshin, you could do this. However the breaching pods would each use one of the troops from the carrier. So it would be pointless to put more then 4 breaching pods on a Morshin.

But I thought the breaching pod would already come with 1 troop.
And you are right about the fleet list,dont known why but Vree,Abbai,Shadows.Vorlons and Iterstellar aliance dont have breaching pod.(Vorlons and Shadows I can)

blacktorn said:
But I thought the breaching pod would already come with 1 troop.

This is only if the Pods are purchase seperately as a Patrol choice.

blacktorn said:
And you are right about the fleet list,dont known why but Vree,Abbai,Shadows.Vorlons and Iterstellar aliance dont have breaching pod.(Vorlons and Shadows I can)

Yes, the mindset of these races is such that they do not go in for boarding actions, or have insufficient desire to capture a ship in battle. The ISA however could take a point of allies that does include breaching pods and/or a ship that can swap out auxillary craft for breaching pods.

No problem. There are a couple of threads kicking about in here and The Rulesmasters forum that you may want to read for information as they deal with the boarding actions bit.

Back