Question

Sundog

Mongoose
A small question: in one of the books there is a reference to a "blip" class, rogue telepaths. And in the Bloodhound Prestige Class is an ability to nullify a Blip's hiding ability.

But I can't find the "Blip" class anywhere.

Is it in a book I don't have? Unlikely; I've got everything except Non-Aligned Worlds and the new miniatures box, so have I missed it or hasn't it been released yet?

There is no blip class, at least, not until the Psi Corps book is released. In this case I would simply define a blip as any unlicenced human telepath and leave it at that.

No Blip class in the supplement I'm afraid :(

Bruce Graw had originally developed it for the Earth Alliance Fact Book but it didn't make the cut then (presumably it was meant to be bumped to the Psi Corps book...)

I toyed with a Blip class for the Psi Corps book, but couldn't come up with anything that I was happy with. Maybe it'll show up in the Companion...

Mongoose Gar said:
I toyed with a Blip class for the Psi Corps book, but couldn't come up with anything that I was happy with. Maybe it'll show up in the Companion...

Or to give it it's full name, the long awaited much desired out when they can fit it in to the schedule Babylon 5 companion.

LBH
Drooling since he saw the picture on the ActA box)

Back