Question

werwulf

Mongoose
Hello all,
Been hearing about the prepainted SST stuff coming and just wanted to know, does this mean that the unpainted figs will be discontinued or are they going to be avalable still?

Mongoose will continue to support the current figures while there is still demand for them. Plus, Mongoose also has a sale on (or did have) of the older stuff. Hope this helped.

Regards Andrew

5.56 Surgeon said:
For crying out loud, could we get a stickie on this? It gets asked about once a freaking week. :evil:

You seriously think it would help?

Simple question: Will the old SST models be discontinued?

Thread named like that is on first page and not even at bottom.

Sad fact of live is that you can have as many stickied threads as you want, as easy to use search function as possible and any other system you can think off and same questions still get asked repeatedly in new threads. Nature of forums. This forum is particulary easy going in that aspect. Some other forums are much, much worse...

I don't think getting narky at new people asking this question is the right way to go about it though, everytime I see a post like this Im actually pleased since its a new player for my game of choice.
It takes about a minuite to answer someone politly, increases your post count, gives the newby what he wants and makes us look all nicey nicey :D

MaxSteiner said:
I don't think getting narky at new people asking this question is the right way to go about it though, everytime I see a post like this Im actually pleased since its a new player for my game of choice.
It takes about a minuite to answer someone politly, increases your post count, gives the newby what he wants and makes us look all nicey nicey :D

Nice to know there are some with civility in this world. Thanks!

Could anyone please do a sticky reffering to that topic?
That's about the finfth time this question is asked and I'm slowly getting pissed of those ever-same threads spamming the forums.

Back