Quality Of The Product

Having just finished Reading the RQ Core book, and drooling over the Games Masters Screen (big thanks to http://www.dancingdryad.com/ for shipping them so quickly).

The Core Book is gorgeous, a very high quality product. Great looking and the paper is very good quality.

The Screen is possibly the best GM's Screen I have EVER seen, not only does everything you need to hand seem to be on there - BUT GORRAM is it sturdy, no flimsy bits of thin card here!

So thankyou Mongoose, for bringing back my Favourite RPG in such a classy way.

I just have the core book, but I agree readily and happily with Lieutenant Rasczak's quality assessment of that book. Good work Mongoose. It's a high quality product.

Comiung witrh so high praise, where do I get myself a GM Screen :)

Cut said:
I just have the core book, but I agree readily and happily with Lieutenant Rasczak's quality assessment of that book. Good work Mongoose. It's a high quality product.

Comiung witrh so high praise, where do I get myself a GM Screen :)

You should see the screen Buddy, its as thick as the Cover on the Core Book!

I don't have the GM Screen yet, but I have heard a lot of good things about it, particularly the high quality of the material it is made out of. I have to disagree on the paper quality of the core book though, it is practically photocopy paper, I was disappointed. I have a lot of the new WFRP books which have the same binding and coverstock, but the inside pages are on a much nicer grade of paper. I'm hoping Mongoose upgrades for the Glorantha book.

I like the paper used for the book. I'm again with the Lieutenant here, it's nothing like Photocopy paper. And that is from one how has worked ín a copyshop for some time :)
The one thing I have to concede is that the paper is quite thin. But it's sturdy, it has a strong feeling to it. It will last! I'm happy with it.

@GM Screen: I'll take a look and will try to pick one up...

Cut said:
I like the paper used for the book. I'm again with the Lieutenant here, it's nothing like Photocopy paper. And that is from one how has worked ín a copyshop for some time :)
The one thing I have to concede is that the paper is quite thin. But it's sturdy, it has a strong feeling to it. It will last! I'm happy with it.

@GM Screen: I'll take a look and will try to pick one up...

The only Screen I have that comes close is the original AD&D 1st Edition Screen, and the new RQ Screen is miles more sturdy.

Back