Project Card (Updated 06-20-07) - New Card: Brute Squad

You guys are still playing BF2?? That is so 2005! :lol: Actually I dunno what else is really a replacement for that that has come out recently :x

What's the chance that all those cards get reposted on a cleaner thread. Took me forever to dig thru all those posts. Maybe a post for Customs and one for standard cards. Awesome work though.

That's brilliant, man. Thanks.

Now I have to work out how to make into into a card :shock:

What do you do? Print it striaght from here? Cut and paste into word and print? Open in Adobe and print from there somehow?

Thanks again,
Grah

The best way I've found is to save them to your My Pictures folder, then use the print wizrard (accessed by right clicking on the image, then selecting print). From there you select the four images a page and send it to your printer. While it's printing, you get some CCG card holders and get a pair of scissors. After it prints, cut each card out and fold them in half (it shouldn't be too hard to figure out which is front and which is back ;) ) and slip them into the card holder.

And I suppose it is time to start a new card thread...

Sorry, I've been gone, but what info do you need? I have a backroundstory but it isn't anywhere near done.

Pick a unit patch from ScipioAmericanus' Divisional patches, and maybe a quote (unless you want to allow the fickle whims of me to choose your unit's motto/catchphrases).

BuShips said:
Y3 said:
So where are these patches I hear so much about?

Y3, go to www.windowsupdate.com and... OH! You mean unit patches? Hiro is right, you need to talk to Scipio :lol:

OK, I'll quote myself before others can "roll their eyes..."

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Here ya go! One thing: I've decided to re-do the 17th (the only unit in SICON that can trace its lineage all the way back to a Roman legion).

capdivisions.jpg

ScipioAmericanus said:
btw...

Background is already done on the Cap divisions and will be making its way to S&P as soon as I finish the articles.

Regards.

...and we'll be sure to lap that up, er read that when it's out.

BuShips said:
ScipioAmericanus said:
btw...

Background is already done on the Cap divisions and will be making its way to S&P as soon as I finish the articles.

Regards.

...and we'll be sure to lap that up, er read that when it's out.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope you won't be disappointed! I'm doin' my best and I am....a detail freak. :lol:

Back