Project Card (Updated 06-20-07) - New Card: Brute Squad

Y3 said:
Thanks for telling him that BuShips.

No problem. I knew you'd want them changed, AND I knew the hero that Hiromoon is would want them fixed as well. Besides, it's fun reminding Hiromoon what a "petard" is now and again :wink: . BTW, Hiromoon, here is your periodic "pat on the head" for doing all of this fine work that folks download in a snap but takes so much time to make available to us to enjoy :) . Good doggie, noe back to work, heh.

BuShips said:
Y3 said:
Thanks for telling him that BuShips.

No problem. I knew you'd want them changed, AND I knew the hero that Hiromoon is would want them fixed as well. Besides, it's fun reminding Hiromoon what a "petard" is now and again :wink: . BTW, Hiromoon, here is your periodic "pat on the head" for doing all of this fine work that folks download in a snap but takes so much time to make available to us to enjoy :) . Good doggie, noe back to work, heh.

heh..and a Petard is an medieval door opening device, typically looking like a bell with a board of wood. The bell is filled with gunpowder...

Hiromoon said:
heh..and a Petard is an medieval door opening device, typically looking like a bell with a board of wood. The bell is filled with gunpowder...

Yep! And I don't need to waste a "rolling eyes" emoticon on someone who's Avatar is a spinning helmet from the lost 3rd SST movie called something like "The Exorcist meets the Mobile Infantry", Muahahaha!

Hiromoon, make sure to leave time for playtest, ok? (like you need reminding, heh).

BuShips said:
Hiromoon said:

Yep! And I don't need to waste a "rolling eyes" emoticon on someone who's Avatar is a spinning helmet from the lost 3rd SST movie called something like "The Exorcist meets the Mobile Infantry", Muahahaha!

Hiromoon, make sure to leave time for playtest, ok? (like you need reminding, heh).

Mwhaha....I know I know.I gotta review the rules for the Forth too....good times...

The rest of the Pathfinders will follow shortly, preceeding the Skinnie Lord and Venerables, then Kirkmex's men will bring up the rear.

Will I be able to get more cards done tonight? Will I cheese out in a Humvee/MEC Truck as a mobile pill box? Will Y3 Ever dance again? Tune in tonight at 11:00pm to find out the answer.

Hey guys, I know I haven't been on in a while...Its due to a Physics class final. Hiro, great cards, now can you put the MI ones in a bundle, and put them up for downloads?

I did have the cards in a bundle, and uploaded them to rapidshare. I'll put it on ihud instead

Edit: Ihud is being a bastard...so i'll take care of this later.

Hey Hiro, got thoes cards up yet? I really want to show them off to my friends, I hope they get mass produced.

Not yet....I'll do it tonight after dinner. And I donno if they will get mass-produced. Right now they're in personal printing format, allowing you, the user, to simply print them out, fold them in half, and slide them into a plastic card sheath.

Ihud is www.ihud.com I think.

I had to use Rapidshare....

Arachnids:
http://rapidshare.de/files/17037907/Arachnids.zip.html
Mobile Infantry (Mobile Infantry Book, Invasion of Klendathu [i think])
http://rapidshare.de/files/17038275/Mobile_Infantry.zip.html

Back