Project Card (Updated 06-20-07) - New Card: Brute Squad

Right. I'll see about getting those cards done tonight...btw, Y3, I gotta shoot you sometime on BF2..what's your screen name?

You mean for 360? Well, that won't happen anytime soon cause I can't for some reason play other people online, but I have no trouble downloading games and upgrades from Xbox Live... Costumer Support is sending me a new hard drive and a free memory card! WOOT WOOT.

But it is redbone101...

Y3 said:
I like the 1st patch. It looks awsome!

Thanks! Yeah, the division's nickname is "Polaris" and you'll see that the top ray points due north (since Polaris is the North star). It's also white since that's the star's color. RAH was kind enough to give enough info in the book that coming up with an organization was pretty straight forward.

The division consists of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd MI regiments...the 3rd being the parent unit of the Roughnecks. The 3rd Regt insignia is in the Roughnecks army book...the reason it features a "1" instead of a "3" is three-fold: 1) that was how it was depicted in the CGI series but RAH clearly stated that the Roughnecks were in the 3rd, so I decided that 2) the insignia was meant to pay hommage to the parent division as well as 3) the regiment's lineage back to the old US 1st Infantry division (the Big Red One). The 1st MI divsion's other regimental insignia also feature the "1" but with different designs and colors.

Bored yet??? As I said...I'm a detail freak! :lol:

Hiro: I've been shouting plenty at the cadets lately (well, actually glaring, since I hardly ever shout) and Taco is too busy playing with all of her birthday presents to write the articles. Besides, she kept wanting to put stuff in about cookies, toys with bells, cookies, peanuts, and cookies. When I told her that she had to keep the focus on heraldry and unit history she gave me the parrot stare and grumbled...then crapped on my pants leg...

Regards.

Y3 said:
You mean for 360? Well, that won't happen anytime soon cause I can't for some reason play other people online, but I have no trouble downloading games and upgrades from Xbox Live... Costumer Support is sending me a new hard drive and a free memory card! WOOT WOOT.

But it is redbone101...

Drat..I'm playing the PC version...

ScipioAmericanus said:
Hiro: I've been shouting plenty at the cadets lately (well, actually glaring, since I hardly ever shout) and Taco is too busy playing with all of her birthday presents to write the articles. Besides, she kept wanting to put stuff in about cookies, toys with bells, cookies, peanuts, and cookies. When I told her that she had to keep the focus on heraldry and unit history she gave me the parrot stare and grumbled...then crapped on my pants leg...

Regards.

Heh...I love it when they respond with crap

Hiromoon said:

The first card is done....

"Buships smacks Hiromoon upside the head with his own paper, but in a friendly kind of way :wink: ."

Hey man, two points. One, her name is "Koss", and that's not her picture (I just hope she doesn't see that you put in a pic of a guy before you can fix it). Remember, Y3 said she's "the one on the right" :arrow: :roll: . Just ribbing you, Hiromoon (but I'm right, even though it's a fictional babe, lol). Seriously, you did a great job on the card and Y3 should be pleased. I really like the 1LT bar below the Polaris patch. Better get that info fixed though, because if Sara is anything like Dizzy, she'll deck you herself for subbing a guy with a five o'clock shadow (like we all can tell under all that rigging!). Oh, but she'll know... :lol:

Back