Print and ebook combo?

Solonor

Mongoose
Hello,

Just wondering is there any way to obtain the ebook version of print books when purchasing in the mongoose store or the only way it's a separate purchase? I looked for a combined optiond and also in my account but there is no way to get the PDF. Just asking, I understand if the policy is to have it as separate products, but it would be nice to have a way to obtain both.

I don't know if they do it on everything. But all the physical books I've purchased through the Mongoose store, I've emailed Matt at msprange@mongoosepublishing.com and received a DriveThru link for the PDF as well.

This is all true - and our soon-to-come new web site will give you free PDFs with every printed book!

msprange said:
Our soon-to-come new web site will give you free PDFs with every printed book!

WHEN your site will take €uros? This week? This month? This year? Really great news, however! :mrgreen:

Baldo said:
WHEN your site will take €uros? This week? This month? This year? Really great news, however! :mrgreen:

Let's get the new web site up and running first (should be in just a few days), and then we will see where we are with Euros!

msprange said:
This is all true - and our soon-to-come new web site will give you free PDFs with every printed book!

Will this apply to Orders that have already been fullfilled, or do we just use drivethru for those older Free PDF's. Would be nice to have it all under one roof so to speak.

Tay said:
Will this apply to Orders that have already been fullfilled, or do we just use drivethru for those older Free PDF's. Would be nice to have it all under one roof so to speak.

As things stand, it is not retroactive, and only applies from orders made from now on. However, once we are sure everything is ship shape on the web site, this is something we may be looking into...

This applies to ordering physical books from this website only, correct?

Or if I buy a book from my local shop, I can get a PDF from her that way too?

If I buy a book from Amazon or Ebay, free PDF?

Just a point of clarification.

You get them automatically from our site - if you pick up a book elsewhere, drop me a line and we will see what we can do!

CaladanGuard said:
I don't know if they do it on everything. But all the physical books I've purchased through the Mongoose store rachat de credit bancaire, I've emailed Matt at msprange@mongoosepublishing.com and received a DriveThru link for the PDF as well.
Could you please share these links with us and see how we can use them.

Back