Pre-orders

Who has pre-ordered the rulebook?

• Pre-ordered mine!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll wait for the release and buy in a store!

• Victory at Sea? I'm just hearing about it. Tell me more!

• Where am I??

• Total voters
Due to shifting of the release date, I will wait a bit. I will move in Early januari, so I won;t be getting the book until i have moved. ( so i voted: Where am I..strangely appropriate

Whilst being very much up for buying the game, i'm waitng for awhile, not having a job at the moment and a lot of other games that are taking off i just don't have the time or money for another game:(
so.. where am i

I've got people with painted metal waiting for me to get my book so that I can demo it. If they like the rules, I think it'll explode (in a good way). :)

Nezeray

I was planning to pre-order at the LGS anyway and after last nights "Battle of the River Plate" it is a definite thumbs up.

The article in S&P 29 lacks a few things in the rules, but with a bit of common sense, it's quite enjoyable.

My friend (who played the Britsh) got away rather nicely because I forgot my main guns have two DD per hit. He might disagree though, as the first four hits of the game (all on exeter) all turned out to be criticals :wink:

I've seen bits and bobs in S&P but only recently started looking at this new system, still not too sure as my local club tends to be a bit stubborn when learning new systems, I've only just got them hooked on FOW!

I tried to pre-order from my LGS but their distributor hadn't been solicited for the game yet and so it had no info on which to base a pre-order.

I think I'll wait for thewarstore to stock it, as I have to buy some B5 stuff from them anyway, otherwise it would be a waste of time/money.

Ther eis a new wargames shop opening in Weston Super Mare this weekend. Hopefully they'll be stocking Mongoose material. I guess I'll just have to mount a recce sweep to make sure though :)

Back