Poster Maps

Peleliu

Banded Mongoose
Are the poster maps included with most of the sector books available for individual purchase? Tried looking through the store, but I must have missed them.

Thanks for the info, but I was looking for the current style. I was thinking of framing them to decorate my gaming cave.

You can get the Traveller Map to produce Posters for printing, if you have the means to print them. Dunno if that helps you or not.

Are the poster maps included with most of the sector books available for individual purchase? Tried looking through the store, but I must have missed them.
This isn't answering your question directly but... I know someone with an A3 colour printer. I have printed Spinward Marches and Trojan Reach maps on A3. That has proved useful.

There is a software program, "Posterazor", which "splits an image to form a multi-page PDF document. When printed, the sheets can be arranged to form a large poster of the original picture"

I got the Pirates of Drinax humble bundle PDFs a few months ago. I'd really like the big map of the Trojan Reach that is in the physical copy of PoD but trying to find a company to print it with the right quality is not simple.

Would be nice if Mongoose could sell that map as a separate item :)

I got the Pirates of Drinax humble bundle PDFs a few months ago. I'd really like the big map of the Trojan Reach that is in the physical copy of PoD but trying to find a company to print it with the right quality is not simple.

Would be nice if Mongoose could sell that map as a separate item :)
How big are you looking? The big box office supply stores print on large paper or on foam backed pages.

Back