[Poll] What RPG Material Would You Be Interested in?

dmccoy1693

Cosmic Mongoose
Jon Brazer Enterprises' first official poll. What RPG Material Would You Be Interested In? We are currently deciding which direction to go from here. We've got several ideas for projects to come out early next year. We'd like to know what you are interested in. At this time, these are only possibilities and not definites. Please click on the link below and let us know.

What RPG Material Would You Be Interested In?http://answers.polldaddy.com/poll/1978233/

The difference is that at the site that they used, you can set up a multi-response poll, so that (for example) I could check ALL of the Ref Hbk, Foreven, and TModern. I couldn't do that with phpBB polls.

FreeTrav said:
I couldn't do that with phpBB polls.

Not on this version apparently (phpbb 2.x). On phpbb3 though you can do it.

I know Mongoose said they were looking at upgrading the boards, I thought they said they'd do it at some point this year?

Plus there are pathfinder RPG options on there. I don't believe Mongoose would be thrilled with a poll that contains Pathfinder RPG options on their Traveller boards.

dmccoy1693 said:
Jon Brazer Enterprises' first official poll. What RPG Material Would You Be Interested In? We are currently deciding which direction to go from here. We've got several ideas for projects to come out early next year. We'd like to know what you are interested in. At this time, these are only possibilities and not definites. Please click on the link below and let us know.

What RPG Material Would You Be Interested In?http://answers.polldaddy.com/poll/1978233/

You need a None of the above setting...

Here's my opinion:

Modern Setting Sourcebook; Foreven Sector Details; Referee's Handbook.

While I voted for the Zombie campaign, it's more (1.) because I want the option and (2.) I have all those SJGames Cardboard Heroes Zombies/Skeletons.

Also, I did not vote for the Pathfinder stuff; while I reserve the right to play some form of D&D, I won't ever buy it.

Merchant Prince would be nice. We can always use more merchant ships and expanded trade tables. Plus of course, more merchant character classes. Maybe something along the lines of SJGs Far Trader.

Back