[POLL] What race do you play the most...?

What race do you prefer to play?

• Earth Alliance (List Era Below)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Dilgar Imperium

• The Minbari Federation

• The Narn Regime

• The Centauri Republic

• The Interstellar Alliance

• Other (List Below)

• Total voters

GhostRecon

Mongoose
Or, further, what race is your favorite? Whichever... curious to see what people prefer. The one you have most fun playing, the one that you play the most:

What race do you prefer to play? Certainly, we aren't left without a dearth of awesome options!

Unfortunately, because of poll limitations, I had to cut some options down. Where listed in the poll, please post your preference!

Mine is Earth Alliance: Crusade.

The Great and Glorious Centarui republic is beloved by me - as are the Shadows and Earth - although quite like the look of a Drazi fleet :D

Most played is def Centauri

My first love remains the Drazi, great look, but they see less table time recently.

Abbai got a really serious run lately, and my second favorite for appearance.

Narn... probably more games with them than anything else I play as I have the most complete fleet with them.

(brakiri/vree get honorable mention for all the league battles I play)

I have shadows and vorlons but rarely play them, an unassembled minbari fleet, and most of a psi corp fleet waiting for me to do some conversions that might become a favorite. Davesaint bought into EA just as I was starting to so I never brought them out.

The fleet I play the most are the Brakiri, but I love the pak´ma´ra for their background, Minbari and EA 3rd age for background and miniatures, ISA for their miniatures... so much cool stuff to choose from. Still, it´s mainly Brakiri for me in my games.

EA, I.A, Shadows but right now im working on Vree got 8 more ships ordered for extra Xixx's and Xirr, need to order 3 Xeel's to turn into an advanced Scout and convert 2 more into true Fleet carriers.

Back