Pocket Guide/High Guard Corrected?

thepugilist

Mongoose
I'd like to pick up both of these books off of the Mongoose site but I just wanted to make sure that they had the errata corrected before I ordered them.

Thanks, and have a Happy and Safe New Year!

Oh hey, wrong forum, but Dragon Warriors rocks. My parents wouldn't get it for me when I was a youngun' but apparently it was worth the wait. :)

thepugilist said:
I'd like to pick up both of these books off of the Mongoose site but I just wanted to make sure that they had the errata connected before I ordered them.

Of course!

msprange said:
thepugilist said:
I'd like to pick up both of these books off of the Mongoose site but I just wanted to make sure that they had the errata connected before I ordered them.
Of course!
The errata is connected, yes? To what exactly, Mr Sprange, is the evidential errata allegedly connected? ;) :D :lol:

Well, clearly I was implying that the errata was connected holistically to the deeper flaws in the universal mind.

(Thanks for answering my questions even though they required errata.)

:)

I've been told there is a typo in the TOC of the High Guard PDF :)

But the other issues seems to have been resolved :)

Allen

I'm sure this was discussed at some point, but I can't find the thread now. So, I'd just like to check, if I get the High Guard PDF from DriveThru now, will I be able to download any future updated ones without using up my five downloads?

Back