Play by Forum/e-mail?

A

Anonymous

Hi everybody!

I am very intrigued of starting to play LWRPG by forum and e-mail, as I was introduced to this a couple of months ago through a friend of mine.

Is anyone interested in starting a campaign or is currently running one at the moment who needs an experienced player? I have played RPGs since the mid-80's (mostly as a GM), but would like to play a bit instead of GM'ing a game.

Thanks in advance,

/Chris

If anyone is interested, we would be more than happy to give space to a Lone Wolf game on these forums. . .

If you are interested in joining an established game, or even just taking a look to see how its done, why not pop over to http://www.towerofthesun.com and look at the LWRPGoL link on the left. They have currently 3 games in progress by different GMs. Most have been ongoing for a few months now, but I'm sure they would be able to discuss accepting new players.

Also you will find (in my opinion anyway) a wealth of canon information and also new classes and other stuff useful for the RPG.

I might be interested in playing, if someone wants to run a game on this forum. That sounds kind of fun.

msprange said:
If anyone is interested, we would be more than happy to give space to a Lone Wolf game on these forums. . .

Any possibility of integrating a built in dice roller on the forums? I do not have all the lonewolf books and have not read all the gamebooks, but may do so soon. If I have enough of a motivation then, I might run a game.

I'd be interested in either running or playing in a game. I usualy get stuck GMing stuff and so I don't get to play often but this is the Lone Wolf series which I've known and loved since 1987 so how could I miss the chance to run a few adventures?

Hopefuly there'll be a few more people interested soon.

You should stop by www.towerofthesun.com and check out the lwrpgol board. Btw, thanks for digging up the old threads. lol, those were indeed the days. 8)

Xex said:
You should stop by www.towerofthesun.com and check out the lwrpgol board. Btw, thanks for digging up the old threads. lol, those were indeed the days. 8)

I'm seriously considering it but I thought that having the game actualy here might help bring it to the attention of potential customers (who'll log on to check some other forum and noticing a new PBF, might hop over to take a look and like what they see).

Also holding it here would make such things as rules queries easier.

4. Players will register a different, unique account for each character they play. GM's who wish to play in another game must also do the same. Admins and TotS staff who wish to play in a game must also have a uniqe account for their characters, but may use ther Staff account to GM from. Each unique account will require a unique email address to confirm a living person sits behind the keys, you can register as many hotmail accounts as you like for this purpose =)

Some of the house rules seem a little odd but understandable (although the tedious business of remembering which account to use and details like passwords etc could get quite annoying).

Back