Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
If yu are keen to explore more of the Trojan Reach, we have a real treat for you - the next supplement to the Pirates of Drinax, The Cordan Conflict.

You can grab your own copy here: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/221605/Pirates-of-Drinax-The-Cordan-Conflict?affiliate_id=7242

Cordan in Borderlands subsector is potentially a rich world, and a real prize for whoever controls it. Baroness Lux intends it to be her, but she has powerful rivals who must be eliminated or sufficiently reduced in power that they cannot challenge her dominance. Unable to act directly, the baroness engages the Travellers to cause trouble for her rivals, resulting in a small but nasty civil war.

221605.jpg

This is interesting. My players have already meddled in Cordan, assassinating one of Lux's opponents in one of the least subtle and messy ways possible. They decided to bug out and finish the job later.
I wonder if this will work for the 2nd half of the job, or is my in-game reality too far removed from the written adventure?

"The Cordan Conflict expands one of the Patron encounters in the Pirates of Drinax campaign into a full adventure, though it can be used in any Traveller campaign."

Are the stats for the Amoured Car correct?

It says there are 2 cars capable of carrying 1 driver and 3 passengers.

But page 5 says the entourage consists of Agraaki, 2 drivers, 4 bodyguards and 2 attendants. So 9 in total.

Who sits on the roof?

Best regards

Cheesy

Cheesy_Nacho said:
Are the stats for the Amoured Car correct?

It says there are 2 cars capable of carrying 1 driver and 3 passengers.

But page 5 says the entourage consists of Agraaki, 2 drivers, 4 bodyguards and 2 attendants. So 9 in total.

Who sits on the roof?

Best regards

Cheesy

Nobody sits on the roof; they're riding in the trunk 😂

Back