Pics of the new Vorlon miniatures are up!!

Awesome. Slightly different head sculpts and different jukeboxes too.

Now you can set up your PC characters up against 6 vorlons.....
:lol:
Cheers

James

Why does mongoose think its acceptable to release something this cack?
The whole line of B5 miniatures just gets worse and worse, and its because of them that Mongoose is rapidly becoming a byword for shonky miniatures!
If there was just some element of quality control it'd be ok, but it really seems that whatever steaming pile of excrement is turned in mongoose accepts and rushes to production!
Seriously, it was alright when it was just some embarisangly amateur earth core and narns, but Vorlons don't even have anatomy to feck up, just heads and cloak, and yet they still look rubbish!
At this rate it doesn't matter what mongooses "holy grail" game is, everyone will have been scared of by these well below substandard miniatures!
b5vorlons.jpg

Great paint job though...

they look fine to me...can't picture when I'll need 6 vorlons in a game though...seeing a how we only ever see 2 in the entire series...

Chern

edit

Kudos to the painters...very nice. I think best is 3rd from right.

MaxSteiner said:
Seriously, it was alright when it was just some embarisangly amateur earth core and narns

Not as embarassingly amateur as your punctuation, spelling and grammar was there!

You don't like 'em, don't buy 'em! It's that simple.

LBH

LBH

His grammar may be rubbish but he's on to something with the miniatures.

I don't like 'em and I won't buy 'em.

Renny

Agree that the paint job is fab, though!

Yeah, your reference to his grammer completely discounts his argument.... What is this 1995?

I agree with the first post. The quality of these minis is sub-par. I was looking forward to getting some Vorlon figs, but now I am going to pass. I'd rather they would have focused on doing just 2 minis (Kosh and Ulkesh maybe) ultra detailed, and then provided some 'servant' minis as filler. (Jack from "Comes the Inquisitor" comes to mind.)

$.02

I quite like that idea of having a vorlon servant like Jack or that strange cyberhuman they use in the first series (kosh and him talking in ridles and kosh makes talia winters scan the guy)

Regards Oldbury

thats the one! i remembered seeing it yesterday while i was bored so i dug out the old dvd collection :)

Regards Oldbury

lastbesthope said:
MaxSteiner said:
Seriously, it was alright when it was just some embarisangly amateur earth core and narns

Not as embarassingly amateur as your punctuation, spelling and grammar was there!

You don't like 'em, don't buy 'em! It's that simple.

LBH
Exactly. That's what I keep trying to tell these people. :x

Chernobyl said:
they look fine to me...can't picture when I'll need 6 vorlons in a game though...seeing a how we only ever see 2 in the entire series...

Chern

edit

Kudos to the painters...very nice. I think best is 3rd from right.
At least you have some choice :)

And it was 3 actually :roll: - Kosh, Ulkesh, and the guy at the end of Series 4 just before the Shadows and Vorlons leave. Sorry for the nit-pickyness :oops:

Reborn said:
And it was 3 actually :roll: - Kosh, Ulkesh, and the guy at the end of Series 4 just before the Shadows and Vorlons leave. Sorry for the nit-pickyness :oops:

The boy has a point, except for the fact that that was just a hologramatic projection of a Vorlon, not necessarily of an actual Vorlon.

However we never see more than 2 Vorlons at any point, or should I say, no more than 2 encouinter suits at any point.

LBH

Um.... the only word I appear to have mispelled was "embarisangly", and generally speaking any correspondance including the words shonky, feck and cack isn't expected to be gramatically correct, unless you're an incredibly anally retnetive person so whats you're point LBH?

... Oh wait I see :D never mind.

It is a shame though, a decent Vorlon miniatures would have been froth worthy to the max... :cry:

So many mistakes there. but my point was your flaming of Mongoose for lack of attention to detail when your posts showed similar lack.

And I am rather anally retentive :lol:

LBH

If you're gonna play grammar whore at least do it properly!
You wouldn't get any points at all for that in a competitive game, you're meant to point out the mistakes and correct them.

max, any chance you could find a small picture for your sig? seeing the same images again and again in the midle of the post threads is kind of annoying.
Appreciated!

Chern

Back