OWC RQ Adventures Now Available

HyrumOWC

Mongoose
I hope this is ok, but if the Mods want to take it down I understand. :)

Now that we've returned from a successful GenCon, we've made available our two RuneQuest adventures for sale. Right now they're only available in print, but we hope to get PDF versions up soon. Additionally, we spoke with various Distributors at the show and all future OWC products will now be available at local retailers (both in the US and in Europe) once they put their orders in.

To order either (or both!) Danger in the City of Immer or Outpost Qether please visit our store link here: http://www.otherworlds.cx/store.html

Hyrum.

HyrumOWC said:
Additionally, we spoke with various Distributors at the show and all future OWC products will now be available at local retailers (both in the US and in Europe) once they put their orders in.

I'll look forward to getting some in stock then! :D

mthomason said:
HyrumOWC said:
Additionally, we spoke with various Distributors at the show and all future OWC products will now be available at local retailers (both in the US and in Europe) once they put their orders in.

I'll look forward to getting some in stock then! :D

Thanks Matt! We're dealing right now with Esdevium.

Hyrum.

As someone who was working at the booth all weekend, I had a chance to peruse the two Diomin books and I have to give OWC a big thumbs up.

They did good work here, and I really think that RuneQuest fans shoudl take a look at grabbing them up, even if they are running a Gloranthan campaign. Clever GMs will find a way...

-Bry

HyrumOWC said:
Right now they're only available in print, but we hope to get PDF versions up soon.

I prefer to buy adventures in PDF; that way I can print and cut and mangle to my heart's content. As soon as they're available in PDF form, let me know and I'll toss out the cash for 'em.

I put both adventures on order at my local game store the moment they were announced. Looking forward to seeing them.

Unfortunately, none of the two major swedish RPG online stores seem to even have these in their "upcomming products" list.

So I guess I have to order directly from you, if that is allright. Just a question, what would the shipping and handling amount to for a delivery to Sweden?

Is the setting the modules are set in going to be a RuneQuest seting and when will it be released?

Charles 8)

cjfodel said:
Is the setting the modules are set in going to be a RuneQuest seting and when will it be released?

Charles 8)

Yep. Right now we're looking at summer of 2007. We want to do it right and with the other projects in the pipeline that will give us enough time.

Hyrum.

Back