Other OGL....

Razuur

Mongoose
I was wondering if anyone knew of any other new OGL books coming down the line.

I have heard of Ancients, Steampunk, Modern Pocket, and Lone Wolf (?).

I have hear rumors of OGL Rome, Pulp, and Wild West. Are these just rumors?

Are there other concepts on the Horizon?

I was going to get Sidewinder, but if there is an OGL Wild West, I will hold off...

Thanks,

Razuur

Mongoose Gar said:
Wild West is definitely on the cards - I'm half-way through writing it now.

Looking forward to it, every western D20 game I own lets me plumb further books for more ideas on my Southwestern Indian culture/mythology RPG!

Mongoose Gar said:

Looking forward to it, every western D20 game I own lets me plumb further books for more ideas on my Southwestern Indian culture/mythology RPG!

That is super awesome.

I love OGL Horror... I can't wait to see what you do with Wild West!

You've made one sale!

Razuur

Is it to be Wild West, or Wild, Wild West (AKA anachronistic camped up crap) or Wierd West (AKA "I don't like westerns. Hey throw in some zombie gunfighters and stuff")?

Hopefully pure Wild West, as the other stuff can always be added in by buying OGL Steampunk and/or OGL Horror.

And besides, if you want D20 Weird West or Wild, Wild West, there is already D20 Deadlands to be had.

Mayhem said:
Hopefully pure Wild West, as the other stuff can always be added in by buying OGL Steampunk and/or OGL Horror.

And besides, if you want D20 Weird West or Wild, Wild West, there is already D20 Deadlands to be had.

Ahh, but if you do not like the Deadlands setting (If you feel it's too dark) you can combind it with steampunk & ala Wild, Wild West by way of the movie rather than the T.V. show...

Then there's always WestPunk......

Back