Order from Amazon UK?

A

Anonymous

Could some-one please help me. I can't seem to find the Conan RPG on Amazon.co.uk. It appears on Amazon.com, but I don't want to have to order it from America.

Cheers.

Thanks for the help.
I know where I can get a copy from a shop (good old Impact Games in Liverpool), but was wondering how much cheaper Amazon would be.

Still, I'm so desperate to get my hands on this game that I think I'll just be paying full whack anyway.

i think demand must be huge!
i pre ordered it at amaz uk early dec
for about £22 + free delivery.

they soon stopped taking more orders!
so they obviously could not get enough supply

still awaiting it :cry:
but i have confidence in amazon
their service to me has always been excellent!

us ancient stygian sorcerous buxom servants of set have infinite patience cause we wrote all the original tomes in your puny human blood! :twisted:

enjoy it ! :D

If you want to find it on Amazon.co.uk, Conan doesn't work, ISBN doesn't work. "Ian Sturrock" works, but the net result is that you are told they don't have it in stock...

Postage would probably wipe out your savings anyway, unless you plan on buying lots at once.

Mine's coming in the post from Spirit Games, I was willing to pay the extra few pounds to actually have the chance of getting hold of it in the next few days, instead of a delivery time of a few weeks.

Mayhem said:
Mine's coming in the post from Spirit Games, I was willing to pay the extra few pounds to actually have the chance of getting hold of it in the next few days, instead of a delivery time of a few weeks.

I got mine from Leisure Games, who are always efficient (full price + 10% p&p) - once they got a restock it arrived next day.

Back