Omega Weapons Question

Though I've had the game for a while, I've lately been giving some thought to trying B5 for my gaming group and have therefore been paying closer attention to stats.

Looking at the EA Fact Book, I find myself confused by the weaponry of the various Omega variants.

Alpha Model:
Two Twin-linked Heavy Laser Cannon; 1 Forward, 1 Aft; Boresight

I presume this means that both the forward and aft cannons are boresights? (i.e. fire only straight ahead or behind)

Beta Model:
Two Twin-Linked Heavy Pulse Cannon; 1 Boresight

There seems to be a missing weapon there - I'm guessing that these should be 1 Forward, 1 Aft, both Boresights?

Two Twin-Linked Medium Pulse Cannons; 2 Aft; 1 Boresight, 1 Left, 1 Right

I've no idea what to make of the above desciption. Any suggestions?

Breschau of Livonia said:
Though I've had the game for a while, I've lately been giving some thought to trying B5 for my gaming group and have therefore been paying closer attention to stats.

Looking at the EA Fact Book, I find myself confused by the weaponry of the various Omega variants.

Alpha Model:
Two Twin-linked Heavy Laser Cannon; 1 Forward, 1 Aft; Boresight

I presume this means that both the forward and aft cannons are boresights? (i.e. fire only straight ahead or behind) correct

Beta Model:
Two Twin-Linked Heavy Pulse Cannon; 1 Boresight

There seems to be a missing weapon there - I'm guessing that these should be 1 Forward, 1 Aft, both Boresights? also correct

Two Twin-Linked Medium Pulse Cannons; 2 Aft; 1 Boresight, 1 Left, 1 Right

I've no idea what to make of the above desciption. Any suggestions?
I gave this one in each arc for a total of four

Back