OGL Horror and Cybernet support?

Ghost2020

Mongoose
I know these are pretty much stand alone books, but will Mongoose do any support for these OGL books?
Supplements, settings and/or adventures?

Just checking!

8)

From what I gather, they will not realy do much to support them. Rather independant publishers can use the material to create thier own suplements.

There are regular articles in Signs & Portents magazine. Issue 10, for example, will have a 9 page article detailing a crossover background embracing both CyberNet and Horror, and I have at least two more horror backgrounds sitting on my computer now.

slingbld said:
From what I gather, they will not realy do much to support them. Rather independant publishers can use the material to create thier own suplements.

Any news on this? Are other companies showing any interest? I hope so. :)

Lowly Uhlan said:
More weapons and equipment.
I'm actually toying with converting items from Cyberpunk 2020 & Shadowrun over to OGL Cybernet. Not making too much progress but I thought I'd throw that out there now that you ask :)

Mongoose Old Bear said:
There are regular articles in Signs & Portents magazine. Issue 10, for example, will have a 9 page article detailing a crossover background embracing both CyberNet and Horror, and I have at least two more horror backgrounds sitting on my computer now.

Whoa! This sounds really awesome!

And don't forget the 2 past CyberNet supplements by August in S&P #6 & 7.

And... the CyberNet Official Roleplaying Soundtrack will have new and exclusive stats for the game... including new Feats!

- Stratos

Back