OFFICIAL! The Vorlon Light Cruiser is hull 5 not 6....

I thought it would be worth putting this as a separate post in case some people did not spot the announcement by Matt. He has officially stated that the Vorlon Light Cruiser should be hull 5 not hull 6. It is a typo. This is very good news.

He has also officially stated that there are NO other typos and the new upgunned skirmish level uber Sag is correct. I think it is more a matter of opinion as to whether you consider this good news.

This Public announcement bought to you by
Captain Kremmen Industries Ltd

iconmultiplespottingda7.gif

For reference there is one other typo: the Shadow Hunter fighter dispersal tube. Should be range 30", not 3". Fairly obvious, that one, but I would've loved to see Hash's face if someone tried to make him deploy fighters within 3"!

Burger said:
For reference there is one other typo: the Shadow Hunter fighter dispersal tube. Should be range 30", not 3". Fairly obvious, that one, but I would've loved to see Hash's face if someone tried to make him deploy fighters within 3"!
No, no, this is correct, it was a method of ensuring the Hunter was balanced for tournament use against other fleets with 3" deployment.

Or maybe not... :wink:

Wulf

Did i read that right, that the tourney sag is now the real ship???

I mean how many tourneys will have the 10xsag fleet as winners......

Just tell me that is not the case please....

Voronesh said:
Did i read that right, that the tourney sag is now the real ship???

I mean how many tourneys will have the 10xsag fleet as winners......

Just tell me that is not the case please....
No, that is not the case.

The Armageddon Sag, is BETTER than the current tourney one. It has 4AD on the front weapon, and can use missile variants.

Captain Kremmen said:
I thought it would be worth putting this as a separate post in case some people did not spot the announcement by Matt. He has officially stated that the Vorlon Light Cruiser should be hull 5 not hull

Where can we find the original announcement?

Dammit, they cant be serious.....

So whatever if you get a bad sportsmanship score. Youre still going to beat every other fleet at the tourney with a 90% chance......

I mean matt said that they cant read every post on the forum, i can see that. BUT

they should have known, that the Sa fleet is considered broken by every player here............

Back