No SSt Evo Preview?

AlphaStrike

Mongoose
I'm a tad surprised - isn't SST Evo due for release in August? So where are the previews in the July S&P wargamer?

I hope there hasn't been a change in the schedule...

I don't really care if something has gone somewhere along the line, and SST:Evo is delayed.... However what really does get my goat is that MGP are keeping us in the dark....

Come on guys tell us this game is still alive and when you hope to get it out of the doors, even if you can't give us a firm date at least tell us when you hope to (and maybe explain a bit of whats gone wrong).

AlphaStrike said:
I'm a tad surprised - isn't SST Evo due for release in August? So where are the previews in the July S&P wargamer?

July S&P? Has it been already released? Where?

tneva82 said:
AlphaStrike said:

July S&P? Has it been already released? Where?

There is a preview page up on Upcoming Releases.

cordas said:
There is a preview page up on Upcoming Releases.

Right. Not in S&P section but in upcoming releases...

Well there's only 7 articles listed. Either next S&P contains less articles than usual or there's some articles not listed.

They must have something to put in, its probably just a two page kinda preview like the last couple of months, I mean set backs or no, it can't really effect them printing something they must already have on file can it? :?
Couldn't they just print the preview they gave to Game Trader last month if there really is nothing else?

They were defiantly pushing BF:E alot more than they've been pushing SST:E though, just take a look at all the previews they put in S&P!
It kinda makes me wonder what marketing plan they're going with this time...

Or why can't they take a couple or 3 of the playtest cards for each race and publish them as beta cards (so they can still change them if they wish)

Im begining to think we wont see a preview in this months issue either, that B5 space combat things being relaunched and according to the blog theres an 8000 word preview appearing.
Should be interesting, but does mean yet another month.

Back