New Ships in P&P

Jetbaker

Mongoose
I have looked through the new ships and I am undetermined as of yet what I think. I was disappointed to see that the Vorlons get 2 new ships but I am glad to see that they finally are getting a raid choice. I have a few thoughts as to some new ships for the Shadows. I am sure they are going to get a skirmish at some point so I will let that thought go. My other thought though is to bring back the Shadow Cloud. It seems to just make sense to me that considering the Vorlons get another quite powerful Armageddon that introducing the Shadow Cloud back would be viable as well. In any event, being one of the oldest races another Armageddon ship to stay in line with the Vorlons just seems to make sense. As always, I am open to thoughts.

Maybe the shadow cloud could be a unique, Armageddon level starbase. As long as its not like it was in first edition, that one was a little bit too tough.

I dont know what you are refering to the Shadow Cloud was well balanced...heheh j/k. I do like the idea though

Back