New Ship Miniatures?

Bubba Ho-Tep

Mongoose
I was ordering some minis from one of my regular sites and I noticed that they had the following listed as Pre-Order, but not on the Mongoose site:

Brakiri: Brivoki Advanced Warship

Dilgar: Athrakala Bomber Box Set
Dilgar: Leskrati Jump Cruiser
Dilgar: Ochlaria Destroyer Box Set
Dilgar: Trathari Gunship Box Set

Drazi: Fireraptor Battleship

Minbari: Neroon Heavy Assault Ship

Narn: G'vrahn Fast Cruiser

Raiders: Delta V2 Fighters

Vree: Z'takk Command Saucer

Are these ones that have been mentioned before and then pulled from the site or just future releases that had yet to be put on the site?

All except the Dilgar ones are the Armageddon ones, yes. As for the Dilgar ones... they listened to TenaciousB? :lol:

most of them are armageddon releases that will be released hopefully soon. havent heard of the dilgar releases.

you mean after all that, the Dilgar are getting 4 new ship designs, sheesh... I'd better start another thread about the drakh now ;-)

Wait!

Most of those Dilgar ships are AoG ship names for ships that have already been released as something else by Mongoose... ('cept for the Leskrati, still AoG but model never was released)

And why are some of them descibed as box sets? :?

Nick

well some models come in a box some in a blister.
the milani is described as a boxed set on a site i buy from.

captainsmirk said:
And why are some of them descibed as box sets? :?

I know there's been a move towards putting more and more ships into boxes rather than blisters, due to problems getting certain distributors to take the blisters (you can't stack them easily in a warehouse ;) )

katadder said:
well some models come in a box some in a blister.
the milani is described as a boxed set on a site i buy from.

But if the Leskrati is anything like the AoG original it should be the biggest ship there, yet its the only one which isn't described as a box set...

Anyway this off an independent sellers site so perhaps it is as you say (maybe they missed box set off the Leskrati...)

Plus after a quick look at the Mongoose store, the only things that are descibed specifically as box sets are those that contain multiple ships...

Nick

It's a pity that stats-wise the Neroon isn't so hot, with just the upgraded neutron beam and more fighter capacity. Comparing the weapons loadout and other stats to the Nemesis, it's pretty light. You would've thought that with Vorlon tech, the Minbari could keep a few steps ahead of the earthers...

It is a cool model, though. And huge!

What does HEL do, anyways? Do the Crusade era earth ships just ignore stealth, or get the shadows +1 vs. stealth?

Nasty, and not much hope of staying out of its Boresight and Fore arcs when it has 9 movement and the Neroon only has 5... Not to mention only hull 5 too.

I guess thats the info that TencaiousB got.....

But i really have no idea why the Armageddon stuff isnt on MGP homepage anymore.....it was already on ages ago, and vanished about last week.

Alexb83 said:
Nasty, and not much hope of staying out of its Boresight and Fore arcs when it has 9 movement and the Neroon only has 5... Not to mention only hull 5 too.

Well. You are going to lose one ship pretty likely but just initiave sink him to avoid losing big ships to that. M9 or not if he moves before Neroon then his boresight weapons aren't going to hit anywhere near Neroon.

Back