New Forums!

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Judging by the popularity of Paranoia XP at Gen Con (crowds were 3-4 deep at the stand!), it looks like dedicated forums for this game are in order!

The Paranoia XP rulebook will be out in the shops next week, with the GM screen following the week after.

Trust the Computer. The Computer is your friend. . .

Yes Friend computer, I trust you, its those that are traitors to you that I will keep my (*) on....

Shalazar
The Computer is MY friend......

ZenOrac
DETHSTRYKER
shalazar_bation

Your presence in this forum has been noted. As loyal citizens, the Computer realises this is not due to a treasonous decision to exceed your security clearance, but simply an honest desire to better serve Alpha Complex.

Please report immediately to the weapon testing facilities in URK Sector, where your sincere loyalty (and dodging skills) will be put to the best possible use.

INFRARED citizens are not cleared for access to this area. All of you are in contravention of Alpha Complex protocol 546/a-22 and are clearly absent from your asigned tasks. As a result, given the clear excess of free time you seem to have, I have had you all reassigned to Reactor Shield duties. Report to RAD Sector power core immediately. Your cooperation is mandatory, your happiness is guaranteed. The Computer is your Friend. Be seeing you.

does that mean there will be a new version of "Hill Sector Blues" somewhere down the line?
We'll adapt the HIL Sector Blues material as part of a large-scale supplement due about a year from now. We'll be ready to talk about that this spring.

-- Allen Varney, PARANOIA XP principal writer
www.allenvarney.com

Allen Varney said:
does that mean there will be a new version of "Hill Sector Blues" somewhere down the line?
We'll adapt the HIL Sector Blues material as part of a large-scale supplement due about a year from now. We'll be ready to talk about that this spring.
Gah! Who'll remember Hill Street Blues?

It should be set in CSI Sector... :)

Eruanion said:
Gah! Who'll remember Hill Street Blues?

It should be set in CSI Sector... :)
You misquote Allen. He said:

Allen Varney said:
We'll adapt the HIL Sector Blues material as part of a large-scale supplement due about a year from now.
Note the word 'adapt'. Like the rest of the PARANOIA setting, there will be necessary upgrades and updates made as appropriate. Friend Computer has your best interests at heart, citizen. You trust The Computers judgement, right?

CSI: Alpha Complex.

I can just imagine it, a select group of IntSec Troubleshooters, provided with the very best in R&D Forensics technologies hunting down evil-doers throughout the Computers realm.

And don't forget the spin-offs, CSI: Omega Complex, CSI: Outdoors. The list goes on.

Law & Orders: The Computers Taskforce.

Arggh, must stop now.

Back