New Dredd Models - What do you Want?

numanti said:
Cut-out buildings I don't personally have much use for (as we build our own terrain) but yes - play mats along the lines of the one that was in the Gangs of MC1 box set, and floorplans similar to what GW did with the old RPG and the ones in Citi-Block and Slaughter Margin would be really good!

Ah, good point, let me clarify.

I was thinking more of a pdf file that could be down loaded if needed. A freebie of sorts with various buildings if a player desires.

I too like to make actual buildings and terrian items but sometimes, Time is an issue besides budget.

Think that games with a play mat of items (thinking of HeroClix, WizKids LLC products) that included several mats to play on in the starter boxes.

It helps draw the players into the world (game enviroment) and adds some flare to the game too.

Sorry, didn't mean to say that the cut and past buildings should be an actual buy product.

:oops:

Dave Chase

1 - Brit Cit judges,

2 - more variety in existing ranges too i.e more minis with different weapon options or with the ability to add in weapon options (e.g GW's newer Necromundan gangs)

3 - male psi judges/female street judges

Since some of the ones I soul?d like to see are already coming out

Like the manta tank and brit cit judges

Heres what I would also like

1. Mega city judge troopers
2.Texas city judges
3.Citi def. Units
4.H wagons
5.judges with diff Other fire arms besides lawgivers , like widow makers and stub guns

Quite a few of those already in the works too :)

Keep the wish lists coming though, as we are paying a lot of attention to this thread...

The Justice department is the hardest force to proxy, so how about some Judge Auxiliaries? Never seen a picture of them though.

msprange said:
We are testing a new group of sculptors for Dredd at the moment. So... what would you like to see?
Let's get a list going and see what we can't bring out for you chaps over the next few months!

a box set of Crocs ("crazy old coots" gang). seniors at the Crockblock rioting.

you could have alot of fun with those. canes and hover-chairs, medical aid etc.

cfirpi said:
cheetor said:
Rick said:
How about a set of about 5 or 6 ordinary citizens - you could have them as (semi-) innocent bystanders and also do a sprue of hand weapons so you could have the option of converting them to lightly armed gang members (you could even put a hand holding a badge on the sprue to have the option of a wally squad judge?).

That is a fantastic idea.

THIS!! a hundred time this! Having civies in the games hasnt been easy. it s hard to model all of them in MC1 style. Lots of kneepads.
Great idea

Rick said:
Mrs Gunderson!

And how about a gang of senior citizens with wheelchairs and zimmer frames? Or a crock-block citi-def unit?
:D I was trying to pull the figures together to play block mania (the old GW boardgame) and the senior citizens have me scratching my head. Just a couple in wheelchairs will do!

I was wondering if you guys were planning on making models for Judges Glass (in Dress) and Quincy (in drawers) for the Judge Cal force.

I know these arnt really part of the Dredd story, but there has been a few cross overs before

ABC warriors, atleast a few models that look like them for the Robot gang.

injured Judges and gang members for objective markers.

Seriously? No one has suggested the Space Corps yet?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Corps_(comics)

Justice Department "Space Marines", why not?

DREDDCOVERARTNEON300small.jpeg

Back