Nephandum RPG

yipwyg

Mongoose
Can anyone tell me where I can get more info on this book. I am currently thinking about my next campaign being one of 3 game systems. This book may get me to run another d20 one.

Thanks.

Hi yipwyg!

I am one of the co-authors of Nephandum... and well, this is my first post on this forum (hopefully not the last one!).

What kind of information would you need? So far, there is a web site on Nephandum, but it's only in Italian (anyway, you might have a look at the artwork to get inspired).

If you want to know anything in particular, let me know!

Marco

Hi! I was just wondering, how close is this to being sort of like bringing in cthulhu type beings into a D&D game.

Also what types of things are in this product? Basically Feats, Prestige Classes, etc... for players or is it mainly geared toward the vilians and their minions.

Thanks

Well, Nephandum could be considered similar to Cthulhu, but all in all it's quite peculiar. Inside the book you'll find feats, prestige classes, spells, equipment and also many ideas to build a character for a horror campaign, but you'll also find suggestions for building a nephandic campaign, one in which the PCs have to fight against five almost-divine-entities who try to ensnare the world in fear...

Stay tuned, we'll post more info soon!

Marco

Well, there will be future supplements for the Nephandum line, but it's up to Mongoose to say more on this subject... :wink:

Back