• No, I have no interest in Narn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What narn PDF?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

H

Cosmic Mongoose
ok then, the pdf has been up for a week or so, and like a fool, I never set anything up to monitor downloads, and I'm curious to know overall how many people downloaded it, liked it disliked it etc, as we begin preparation for our next pdf. If you would be so good as to pop the nearest answer in the poll. Thanks
seriously, some people will say this is spam or self agrandisement, but it's helpful information.

Great job! I would love to write these kind of thngs in some colaberative effort but I have NO friends that appreciate Babylon 5 quite like I do.

I hope you come out with more installments. I am hoping for a Drahk/Centauri vs. ISA thing.

The detail in that peice of work was good as well as your fiction. I admit I didn't read ALL of it, but what I did read was as accurate as I could tell, or atleast within the realm of "poosibility". Great job. Can't wait for anything else you guys choose to put out.

Glad our handywork has been appreciated, took some work to do but it was we both feel it resulted in a good end product. I have already started work on the 2nd installement of this and Hiffano and I will keep you all posted on progress

I glanced at it, but as it's Narn I wasn't too interested. I'd be very interested in a supplement dealing with the Centauri/Drakh situation and the tension with the ISA, however.

In fact I'd be willing to help proof read such a thing, as I saw a few typing and grammatical errors in the Narn PDF when I looked at it.

I realise that Narn isn't too everybody's taste, but when you put and effort into something its got to be something you've got a real interest about. The 2nd installement has a lot more Centauri, Shadows involved scenarios as well as some battles that are Narn-free. I can see that people would like Drakh/Centauri vs ISA etc, but simply don't know enough bout the era to pull it off. I am open to idea and suggestions however and will gladly look at any given to me.

Morg

Yellow Beard hiffano said:
ok then, the pdf has been up for a week or so, and like a fool, I never set anything up to monitor downloads, and I'm curious to know overall how many people downloaded it, liked it disliked it etc, as we begin preparation for our next pdf. If you would be so good as to pop the nearest answer in the poll. Thanks
seriously, some people will say this is spam or self agrandisement, but it's helpful information.

I did look at it, however I have not had a chance to play with any of the ships yet. Been a little bit too busy with the campaign I have been playing in.

Dave

Shadow Queen said:
could not dl it

really? wonder if I hit my monthly bandwith. If you still want to have a look, and can't download it, PM me and i'll mail it to you :)

I liked it a lot - I'd like to see more 'historical canon' materiel, covering the Dilgar war and the glory days of the Centauri Empire. Or how about the Belt Alliance?

No Quarter Nomad said:
I liked it a lot - I'd like to see more 'historical canon' materiel, covering the Dilgar war and the glory days of the Centauri Empire. Or how about the Belt Alliance?

maybe during your week off you could write something up :)

ok, myself and morgoth did a web supplemenbt PDF for the early years of the Narn regime, it's in the player resources bit.
and the pirates? it's international talk like a pirate day soon :)

Back