named weapons in slaine

but too be honest this is the longest that a group I have ran has stayed togeather and also the longest I have stayed in one place :shock:

well, i suggest getting HU 2nd edition (instead of the blue book, its the big fat white covered book that has american heroes on the cover, like lincoln and such)

i love heroes unlimited... and other palladium games such as Ninjas and Superspies, and Mystic China

im not that fond of Palladium Fantasy, although it actually runs better than most D&D clones i have seen

i think i have first edition, or a more current one, but im not sure, i picked it up from a friend who was trying to get rid of his older books, got an old copy of Earthdawn too... nice background info (sorta), but i dont like the system

I must admit I have been very lucky, i have played with roughly the same 2 sets of people for about 10 years now. Which is good in as much as you know what people like and you can have a laugh. But bad as I feel old!!!

I have never been one for superhero games, used to play marvel back in the day, which was fun.

Have played godlike recently, which is good, but only becuase of the setting.

Good to see you back on the forum BigSteve... was wondering where you had been :)

You should try City of Heroes sometime. It's a great game, and really is unique in it's modern setting and superhero style.

Arabin

hmm

gonna try some names

Shock Bringer
Luck Bringer

" " Bringer (fill in the blank, alot of stuff would sound good)

(two weapons)
Pain and Panic
Malice and Spite
Pain and Suffering
Fire and Ice

A horrible thing called work keep getting in the way at the moment.

They pay me; I turn up, look smart and smile, what more do they want!!!

Yeah I may well have a look, so many systems and such little time, I have 2 groups at the moment and just finishing a couple of games to start some new stuff.

Finishing JD (Full Eagle Day, tonight) - Orpehus
Finishing Spycraft - Paranoia - One Offs/Angel/Ad&d.

So I hope to pick up Slaine while some the other games are going on and do some work on it. Also I have got a finish me next JD scenario, which when I have sorted the general overview I am sure will be asking for some ideas on here.

well, im a house husband, my work is home

and since the baby is coming in september, im probably going to be only getting on the computer at night..lol

with a new baby old boy maybe more sleep at least till the tiny thing starts too sleep for longer.but dont worry we will be here when you come back 8)

if they ever yank the game it will become to me another MONKEY. but as there is nothing on the drawing board and the slaine game has been published so only signs and the board left which requires not much maintance compared too a new line.also with other 2000AD projects on the line the source material is in no way dead 8)

toothill man said:
there are others with over 60+members too the yahoo slaine web site but few active at moment :? so will keep going till we get more new people into the game :D

Have you got the adress for this as i looked for it but couldnt find it?

Back