My Brakiri fleet

Geekybiker

Mongoose
brakiri.jpg

Hopefully this isnt a big no-no but my fleet is up for sale along with a bunch of other ACTA stuff.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190196881650&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009

hegemon said:
can i ask whats with the pound and dollar signs

Well, the Brakiri are businessmen and traders, right? Instead of labeling them 1, 2, 3 or A, B, C I though it more appropriate to use different currency symbols to label different ships of the same hull.

Geekybiker said:
hegemon said:
can i ask whats with the pound and dollar signs

Well, the Brakiri are businessmen and traders, right? Instead of labeling them 1, 2, 3 or A, B, C I though it more appropriate to use different currency symbols to label different ships of the same hull.

Very cool idea 8)

Taran said:
Captain_Nemo said:
Geeky-Biker, your avatar is disturbing.

Nice fleet though.

I must second this. [shudder]

Im with Taran and Nemo On this That avatar has got to go. especially after asked what it was after my wife had commented that it was disgusting.

Really its just a couple clips from disney's "The jungle book"

You're just putting your own meanings and assumptions into it. However if the mods so decree, it will go.

dag'karlove said:
Taran said:
Captain_Nemo said:
Geeky-Biker, your avatar is disturbing.

Nice fleet though.

I must second this. [shudder]

Im with Taran and Nemo On this That avatar has got to go. especially after asked what it was after my wife had commented that it was disgusting.

Aye... >.<
Plz dont do that to/with Disney... I watched those movies as a kid

Lord David the Denied said:
Since when is there a fox in The Jungle Book? :?

Hmmm maybe its from the fox and the hound. In any case, its clips from disney movies.

I have other fun ones too though.

Back