[Moon Toad Publishing] Quick Ship File Kinunir Class Vanguard Cruiser

middenface

Cosmic Mongoose
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/438398/Quick-Ship-File-Kinunir-Class-Vanguard-Cruiser

DTRPG Art.png
This book is for the Second Edition of Traveller by Mongoose, though it should be compatible with any other edition

The Kinunir class ship was originally envisaged as a Colonial Cruiser, intended to be an all-purpose vessel operating along the borders of Imperial Space. Powerful enough to see off local trouble, and fast enough to be able to avoid more powerful vessels.
The ship is fitted with multiple redundant systems, and considerable facilities for the crew (the comprehensive galleys being a particular favourite), but is cramped and lacking in heavy offensive armament (apart from the extensive missile capability - but this increased logistic
dependence for resupply).

This guide contains:

• Ship art including 15 pages of poster art.
  • Ship statistics.
  • 25 pages of deck plans (empty and cluttered).
  • Crew ORBAT and 6 view drawings.
  • Random ship location chart.
  • VTT Assets

Thanks
(I assume the squares are inches?)
PDF so it depends entirely how you scale them to the page. But just tested a single print at "Actual Size" (which would need mulltiple A4 sheets per deckplan page) and it comes out at 1:100 scale (1cm => 1m or 1.5cm per square) which is slightly larger than the traditional GDW scale (1/2" squares) or 15mm scale (1:106).

Thanks
(I assume the squares are inches?)
Ah I see what you mean.
PDF so it depends entirely how you scale them to the page. But just tested a single print at "Actual Size" (which would need mulltiple A4 sheets per deckplan page) and it comes out at 1:100 scale (1cm => 1m or 1.5cm per square) which is slightly larger than the traditional GDW scale (1/2" squares) or 15mm scale (1:106).
to print out the plans at 100% (with standard 15mm squares) on US Letter sized paper, you would need to photo enlarge the plans by 6.3% and print onto 12 pages (a 3 by 4 grid). If you want to save paper and have the squares a little smaller than 15mm, print at 98% onto 9 sheets.

Back