[Moon Toad Publishing]Quixote Type ST Scout

middenface

Cosmic Mongoose
The Quixote Type ST Class Scout is a 100dton general purpose light scout/courier class ship capable of 2G acceleration and Jump 2. It comes fitted with a user-defined Mission Bay and a Vehicle Hangar. This is a "tail-sitter" design with decks arranged along the acceleration axis.

quixo.png

This guide contains:

Ship art.
Blueprints.
Ship statistics and description.
Air Raft details and description.
9 pages of deck plans
(empty, cluttered, and with alternative mission bay layouts).
Design Specifications.
A choice of 8 pre-generated character cards for crew.
Set RollD20 Assets

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/390088/Quick-Ship-File-Quixote-Type-ST-Class-Scout

sitter-small.png

I bought the book.

But
I don't know about it being a viable concept. How is inventory stored for instance, I see the entrances at the base of the ship next to what I would assume hot engines that would weld the doors shut over a short period of time because of blast?

Subzero001 said:
I bought the book.

But
I don't know about it being a viable concept. How is inventory stored for instance, I see the entrances at the base of the ship next to what I would assume hot engines that would weld the doors shut over a short period of time because of blast?

Question is do gravitic drives generate heat?

middenface said:
Subzero001 said:
I bought the book.

But

Question is do gravitic drives generate heat?

Yes, but not like a reaction drive. Gravitic drives look more like the back end of the Millenium Falcon, but many of us draw them more like B5, BSG or an X-wing.

Back