Mongoose's 6mm game

Well I am certainly interested in this one :D

I have some nice Centurion grav tanks sitting in their boxes and there are a new line of 6mm Slammers tanks due - now all I need is a good set of rules to go with them.
Of course, considering the money Mongoose has made me spend on SST & B5 miniatures then there is good chance that my wallet will be suffering for the new ones they bring out for this game...

Just a thought but a few years ago Mongoose were thinking of doing a version of the GROPOS, B5 ground combat game. I tried a demo game and it was great fun; the scale was 10mm but it would have worked well in 6mm.

DW

Project R** will have a brand new sci-fi setting. That said, we are already looking at taking the core battle rules and adapting them for other games, such as the 15mm Rogue Trooper that is currently at proposal with Rebellopn.

I'd play the shit out of 15mm Rogue Trooper. I'd forgotten you had access to all the Rebellion licences.

Base the GI heroes like Rogue individually, everything else in 4s, decent amount of tanks, would be great, would also work in 10 or 6mm to be able to include the really big vehicles.

Back