Mongoose News - New Website!

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Mongoose Publishing has a new website!

It looks like this site will be super-awesome with lots of new functionality but, to begin with...

If you had an account on our old site, we have already transferred all your PDFs and order information over. However, for security reasons, we did not transfer passwords.

So, simply go to our new site and create a new account there with the same email address, and everything will automatically be linked to it!

new-website-jpg.153331

https://www.mongoosepublishing.com/

I got my log in tothe new site OK but I don't see any pdf downloads (not urgent as I have them on my hard drive but just flagging the issue

(I checked against an order that was pdf only, nothing in the downloads section)

Actually, please igonre the ignore. More minor, though, I seem to have two dowmload links to Behind the Claw and none to Third Imperium

steelbrok said:
Actually, please igonre the ignore. More minor, though, I seem to have two dowmload links to Behind the Claw and none to Third Imperium

I actually have the same thing in the Download links, though my order for Third Imperium does show up in the orders list,
just helping debugging by corroborating that more than one has this problem

Chumbly

BTW I Love the new website, will the forum software get an update too?

Hi there,

We have identified this problem and are moving to fix it - if your account is missing any files, drop me a line at msprange@mongoosepublishing.com with what you are missing, and we will have it sorted in a few hours.

And yes, the forums are next :)

MongooseMatt said:
We have identified this problem and are moving to fix it - if your account is missing any files, drop me a line at msprange@mongoosepublishing.com with what you are missing, and we will have it sorted in a few hours.
If iit can help, I seem to miss all downloads for 'unfulfilled' orders, i.e. for all preorders (in my case, 2300AD Box Set, AEH, and Ref's Screen). Downloads for 'fulfilled' orders are available.

Novembre said:
If iit can help, I seem to miss all downloads for 'unfulfilled' orders, i.e. for all preorders (in my case, 2300AD Box Set, AEH, and Ref's Screen). Downloads for 'fulfilled' orders are available.

Drop me a line at msprange@mongoosepublishing.com, and we'll sort you out!

Back